Founder Bak Kut Teh Restaurant



347 Balestier Road
Singapore 32977
Tel: 63526192
Opening Hours: 12noon to 2pm / 6pm to 2.30am (Close on Tuesday)
Google Map



There are several good Buk Kut Teh joint in Singapore and it comes in few different versions such as the dark or clear soup and the Malaysian style. I still prefer the clear version that comes with garlic peppery taste.  

This joint was introduced to me by my friend Kelvin and he insisted I should join him on a late night supper and I never regretted. All I can say this is the best I ever tasted.



intestine and kidney soup

The meat is really tender 


Kelvin
Tip: I once read in a forum how an expat had tried eating Bak Kut Teh. He claimed there is nothing special in the meat and dump the soup. Eating Bak Kut Teh is to enjoy the soup and dipping the Yu Tao in it. The meat is secondary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have tried the food or been to this place please give your STAR RATING above.
如果您嘗試過這食物或這去過這個地方,請給您的Star Rating意見。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...