Golden Mile Special Yong Tau Foo 黄金特制酿豆腐



505 Beach Rd Golden Mile Food Ctr
#B1-44 S199583
Time: 1045 - 1500, close on Sun
Owner: Johnson Chng Fang Khiang
Outlet: 62985908
Handphone: 96533029



Young Tau Foo is one of my favourite dish. I used to have at least once a week and this particular stall in Beach Road Food Centre is my favourite choice. 

Basically I love everything they have to offer, the chilli sauce is really nice and the fish paste they used are all home made including the fish balls which I always have extra. Unlike many Yong Tau Foo stall, their kangkong are all raw, however over here their kangkong are pre-cook and wrap in a bundle just like the good old days.









No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have tried the food or been to this place please give your STAR RATING above.
如果您嘗試過這食物或這去過這個地方,請給您的Star Rating意見。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...