2012 Mid Autumn Festival

I remembered when  was young when mid Autumn festival was having the best lantern and eating sweetest moon cake. In Taiwan somehow it was different, whole of Taiwan was on fire....BBQ. It took 4 years for me to understand why it has turned into a BBQ season for this festive season on this island.

Anyway we were glad our friends had took the time to plan this event. I have done many BBQ gatherings before I came to Taiwan..... preparation, cleaning up was a real headache. End of the night, we stayed back and helped the with the cleaning up.

Just like to Thank Candy and ZhongHan for their effort to make this happen.

Happy Mid Autumn Festival!!!!!!!!!!












they complained my Mutton curry was not enough... DOH




trying to capture the full moon









sweetest baby corn ... if you see the pic after :p


nice couple friends..I am their son's nightmare ...hehehe




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have tried the food or been to this place please give your STAR RATING above.
如果您嘗試過這食物或這去過這個地方,請給您的Star Rating意見。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...