Bike Ride to ShouShan

Summer of 2011, decided to take Siboy for a long bike ride to Shoushan and view the magnificent Kaohsiung. The day's heat was really eating into us, at some point someone on a scooter came telling me that I am torturing my dog. Told him to get lost, he did not know what Siboy is capable and he is not a pet dog. 

On our way back it started to rain and my tire took a nail. By all ass luck which I always carry my tools, this time I forgotten. Called my partner to bring the bike survival kit and Siboy was happy to take the scooter ride back. Me...I cycled all the way back home.












No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have tried the food or been to this place please give your STAR RATING above.
如果您嘗試過這食物或這去過這個地方,請給您的Star Rating意見。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...