Ser Seng Herbs (Turtle) Restaurant

mixed turtle internal organ soup

39 Tai Thong Crescent
Singapore 347863
Tel: 62876341
Opening Hours 11am - 11pm (Close on Mon)
Google Map



There are not many turtle soup outlet in Singapore but many years ago I was introduced to this particular restaurant and I felt in love. I have since brought my family to try it and they too love it. 



There are not many varieties on the menu, just steam turtle or mix turtle internal organ soup and steam black chicken soup. I would recommend to go for the $17 steam turtle soup, they also provide soup refill if you ask them. They provide two version of rice, yam or plain but I prefer plain as I do not want the yam taste to spoil the soup flavour. Expensive, yes but worth it. 

Tip: Bring a small portion of brandy and mix with the soup.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have tried the food or been to this place please give your STAR RATING above.
如果您嘗試過這食物或這去過這個地方,請給您的Star Rating意見。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...