茹絲葵牛排餐廳 Ruth Chris Steak House

It's my partner's birthday and since she like beef steak, I decided to give her the most premium treat in town.

This was one of the most expensive steak we ate in this town. We ordered a 8oz Ribeye Steak and it costed NT2300. We decided to share the steak as the waitress told us the other portions of salad and dessert that comes with it was enough for 2 to share. Ordered additional lobster soup and it was the best lobster soup I have ever tasted. 

We will be coming back to this restaurant again and this time I had better bring my camera and not using a cell phone camera. 

801高雄市前金區中正四路211號
07-241-8888
Google Map












No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have tried the food or been to this place please give your STAR RATING above.
如果您嘗試過這食物或這去過這個地方,請給您的Star Rating意見。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...