鳥松爛坡 Niaosong LP Discovery


Saturday 30 May 2009
Koahsiung backyard (LP or Broken Hill)

Together me, ak and Meng Hwee a fellow Malaysian undergrad from the local Uni here met in the afternoon for a short discovery ride in LP. ak's idea was to find more tracks around the area so we can loop-up with the existing known track. So together with my GPS we set off to explore the unknown.







ak suggested that we make a small bridge so in future we can ride over without stopping



ak taking a load test on the mini bridge



next comes Meng Hwee......



a close up view of my wheels over the bridge


next project... single track, five inch log brigde!! I was tempted to bunny hop over!!



but then.......HiHo Silver!!!


highest point on Broken Hill



better clearing..only for 100mtrs

one of those ruins you will find in the forest.

It was a short interesting ride. It's less than 10km from my place, guess I will make this my training ground in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have tried the food or been to this place please give your STAR RATING above.
如果您嘗試過這食物或這去過這個地方,請給您的Star Rating意見。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...