Huimei Japanese Food 惠美壽亭


高雄市中興街135號
135 Zhongxing Street, Kaohsiung City
Tel: 07-3311961
Goggle Map
Last Visited: 19 Aug 2009

We were searching for a Japanese meal and happen to chance this shop. We decided to pop in for a meal until we were met with a different kind of atmosphere. For a while I felt I was back in Japan. Most of the diners here were Japanese and even the menu was in Japanese. Of course I can't read Jap so I got the owner to introduce us their speciality. There are many Japanese restaurant in Taiwan but this is one of the best traditional Japanese meal I  have tasted.  















No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have tried the food or been to this place please give your STAR RATING above.
如果您嘗試過這食物或這去過這個地方,請給您的Star Rating意見。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...